Wine technical sheet
Please email us following information about every wine you want to import to U.S.A. Include the graphical design of the wine label (good quality – not just photo) and any marketing materials you might already have.
Producer contact: Company name, address, phone number, email
1. Conditions of the vintage. Anything that made it particularly difficult or particularly favorable.
2. When grapes were picked and how.
4. Varietal, including percentages of blended grapes, no matter how small – the purpose being to identify what is in the wine.
5. Where grown (estate, sourced, steep slope, etc.)
6. Fermentation process
7. Aging, including type of oak if oak aged
8. Other details of interest, such as whether it was fined and filtered, whether the grapes were organically or biodynamically grown, etc.
9. Description of wine characteristics such as color, weight, flavors, finish …
10. Technical data
- Sulphur dioxide at bottling – total (ppm)
- Acid (g/L)
- C6 Sugars (g/L)
- Alcohol (%)
11. Summary of medals, awards and trophies
12. Food pairing suggestions
13. Your sale price including shipping to our U.S.A. warehouse
14. Recommended sale price (based on your sales in other markets).